Blog Intoduction

Over 3 years has passed, almost to the day, since we left Costa Rica. The Wilson's are now on a new journey for 10 weeks...this time to Nairobi, Kenya. We'd love to have you journey with us.

-The Wilson Family

Sign up to receive an email with new posts

Friday, December 18, 2015

Fun at the Beach


Last week we went to a white sand beach called Playa Carillo three times. The sunset is beautiful from this beach. My favorite thing at the beach is playing in the waves. Sometimes a big wave comes. It towers over me then I think it is going to crash. Dad says, "Jumper!" and everybody jumps. Often we see a big wave and then it crashes and we dive under the wave. We all get salt water in our eyes that stings.

Smaller waves are really fun. The size that I like is big waves. Sometimes a really big wave comes and it's a gentle, long bobber. I float with the wave. At the break point it crashes. When it does, I feel like a piece of paper blowing away. Sometimes, when I have the boogie board, I ride a crashing wave. Sometimes I fall off the boogie board, which is part of the fun. I can't wait to go to the beach again.


-Seth Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment