Blog Intoduction

Over 3 years has passed, almost to the day, since we left Costa Rica. The Wilson's are now on a new journey for 10 weeks...this time to Nairobi, Kenya. We'd love to have you journey with us.

-The Wilson Family

Sign up to receive an email with new posts

Friday, October 9, 2015

The adventure at the Pacific


Me and my family went to the beach.  The sand got just on your feet.  The water was hot.  I liked the rip tides.  There was a speedboat.  They asked if you wanted a ride.  I saw a monkey.  I saw a iguana.  I like playing in the water.  I like playing in the sand.  It was a long drive to the beach.  There was a dance group. 

Poem

I have a pretty grand hand
To dig in the sand

There were people getting a ride behind a boat
They sure didn't need a coat

I saw a sick fish
Who had a wish
The wish was not to be a sick fish

I saw a monkey in a tree
It sure wasn't a bee
-Seth Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment